We’re back in our offices and work is in full swing! With new and growing clients, we have an opening for an account manager with at least two years of agency experience to join our team!
Located on Michigan Avenue, DHD is a full-service, mid-sized agency. We specialize in strategic, creative branding and lead generation for business services, senior living, hospitality/tourism, and manufacturing. All agency services are provided in-house: account, creative, interactive, digital, and traditional media provided by a friendly team of professionals.
The Account Manager reports to Account Supervisors and works with the AS and AD to ensure the agency team delivers powerful and effective output. From client input to the internal briefing, to client presentation, to production, to implementation and measurement, the account manager supports and executes all day-to-day aspects of agency operations on their accounts.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Facilitate day-to-day account operations, including process and workflow
- Lead and organize small and mid-sized projects from start to finish in a fluid environment
- Be seen as client go-to on an assigned-project basis
- Contribute to/responsible for agency deliverables (brand and communication strategy, tactics, final product)
- Develop/present agency POV’s/presentations to day-to-day clients
- Manage account logistics/support systems (budgets/billing, status, timelines, legal, etc.)
- Play an integral role as a member of the account team and overall agency
- Convey sound, strategic plans of attack
- Anticipate and understand true needs, providing proactive solutions
- Knows and keeps the team informed of contextual, competitive and business landscape
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to five years of account management experience in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Effective problem-solver and meticulously detail-oriented, consistently delivering solutions on time and on budget
- Dedicated, positive, can-do attitude with proven ability to organize, adapt and support complex projects across a range of traditional and non-traditional platforms
- Personable, collaborative, and a clear, concise communicator, capable of effectively working within a diverse, passionate team
- Eager, curious, and driven, who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Excel (Pivot tables)
- Keynote, PowerPoint
- Basecamp (preferred, not required)
- Google Analytics (preferred, not required)
Davis Harrison Dion is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency. We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in the most innovative ways. Our model delivers an environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners.