DHD is a fully integrated, award winning advertising agency specializing in creative, omni-channel brand campaigns. We’re seeking a media person with 3 – 5 years of TV and traditional planning and buying experience. This is a unique position providing responsibility and the opportunity to shape and present research- and data-based recommendations to help clients grow their businesses. Our industry categories include home improvement, senior living, tourism and manufacturing.
Headquartered in Chicago, our beautiful offices are in a Landmark building overlooking the Magnificent Mile with views of the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Individual offices provide employee privacy, personal work space and built-in social distancing. We prioritize our employees’ health and safety.
- Experience with traditional consumer media platforms. Digital media knowledge and BtoB experience are a plus
- Math and analytical thinking: Understands/conversant with media math, syndicated research tools, target audience strategies
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Media strategies and actionable plans leveraging marketing opportunities
- Manage RFP and negotiation process with outside vendors/partners to meet campaign goals and objectives
- Manage day-to-day needs of plans and buys: media authorizations, specs, order entry, (Freewheel/Strata system), verification and campaign documentation
- Campaign performance metrics and make optimization recommendations based on insights.
- Proficient with Excel and media buying software
- Contextual understanding of digital channels (SEM, display,paid social)
- A strategic negotiator who looks out for the best interests of agency clients
- A reliable and calm solution-oriented approach
- Communication, interpersonal skills. Connects with people in a genuine way
- College degree
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the growth of your career as an advertising professional in an entrepreneurial, open-minded organization
- A voice in the company and services we provide. Your ideas and feedback have an impact
- A collaborative leadership structure that cares about their people
Contact: Sue Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org