DHD is a fully-integrated, award-winning advertising agency. We’re seeking an SEM/ Digital Media person with at least two years experience to develop and manage paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other pay-per-click (PPC) and paid social platforms. Our clients include B‑to‑C and B‑to‑B industries, with focus on lead generation for senior living, tourism, manufacturing and home service industries.
Headquartered in Chicago, our beautiful offices are in a Landmark building overlooking the Magnificent Mile and north Michigan Avenue, with views of the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. We prioritize our employees’ health and safety. Individual offices provide employee privacy, personal work space and built-in social distancing.
If you enjoy what you do, are a self starter and find energy interacting with team members and clients you’ll be a good fit for our agency. You will work with a group of talented people who like each other, have fun and work together for the success of our clients and our company.
- Campaign strategy and development for agency clients.
- Execute tests٫ collect and analyze data٫ identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using data analysis
- Develop monthly performance reports showcasing campaign activity
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Effectively estimate and manage campaign expenses and budgets.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid SEM campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising link
- Proven SEM and PPC campaign experience with Google, Yahoo/Bing
- Google Ads Certified, Google Analytics Certified
- Paid social media experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Skilled in Excel — Pivot tables, Formulas
- Well-versed in performance marketing٫ conversion٫ and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best search engine marketing practices
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g.٫ Click Equations٫ Marin٫ Kenshoo٫ Search Ignite)
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics٫ NetInsight٫ Omniture٫WebTrends)
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Bachelor’s degree
Send resume with a cover letter to Info@dhdchicago.com. To the attention of Sue Harrison